jueves, 9 de septiembre de 2010

So what ? =D

Well this days have been fun xD even tho i dont have a computer, i'm amazed of how many guys wanna date me XD, i feel so good so alive and motivated =3

I just let go all the bad things and i'm making a new e mail to start a whole new life =3, cuz i feel sooooooo great.





I love this song hahaha I love pink

But not as much as my Toby O'Dare <3


OMG, even tho i'm sick i dont care XD i've never been this happy n.n, i've ditched all the bad things or i'm doing it XD... long process... XD

I'm reading a lot, studying a lot, having fun at school XP and work isnt that bad anymore n.n not if i have company hahaha

Anyways i'll be writing more often n.n

Love you TOBY !! and you know who XP



BTW!! Here is my new e mail sybiloveu@hotmail.com

1 comentario:

Unknown dijo...

I'm glad you are happy again. It makes me sad to see you depressed =(, well I hope everything is going according to your plan and I really wanna meet you someday. You are a beautiful, outgoing, funny and smart girl. Too bad you got so many guys trying to date you, I guess I have to take a number xD. XOXO Cesar