martes, 14 de septiembre de 2010

Just Call me V ;D

Sybi not anymore Just Call me V ;D

Lately i've felt great, more than great ... I just cant hold myself, i've got way too much self confidence about myself.

I've read somewhere about happiness and surprisingly it does not depend of money, love, or goals in life, it depends of challenges, acceptation, and to break down all the hard times, which stops you to grow up as person.

And i feel free and happy to Scream out loud and say

I LOVE MYSELF, and all that i am and if someone dont agree with me then fuck you ;D
And if i say i love myself well is because i think i'm awesome xD. Why ? cuz i'm a great friend ( have to start choosing friends better XD) and a wonderful woman XP, cuz i care about others, even tho i've made some huge mistakes with some old relationships i think it was only cuz i felt lonely, but not anymore ;D HELL NO!!!

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

holaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!
pase por aca para ver que cositas lindas tenias =P
no sabia que escuchabas a Tarja =3
Besitos

Anónimo dijo...

Hey There long time no see..
i sent you an email..
How are things going for you?