lunes, 28 de septiembre de 2015

Something to write about...

I've gathered courage to write again, so many things had happened, now more than ever I know happiness is such a fragile feeling...

There is so much I want to share, but yet it's difficult to tell. Maybe soon I will but for now I want to be, I want to be here, and do the things I love (writing is one of them) with the people I love and they love me back. This entry also means a new beginning, I will be opening my horizon making my entries different in content, perhaps I'll delete old ones.

Being back and write again will be my new beginning  my therapeutic relief and a way to share my feelings, adventures, special moments and more... So be ready. ❤

1 comentario:

Sakuranko dijo...

Oh my best wishes and blessings for your sweetheart
xx