viernes, 20 de diciembre de 2013

New look ? :3

Hi everyone, well now I'm on vacations so I'm planning a new look, I would really really liked to dye my hair, and my favorite color is purple :3 ♥ haha but... I don't think I can go outside if I have my hair completely purple, I'm  too shy for that XD, so I was thinking of a hair ombre with purple and pink :3 

 Like this ♥_♥
Isn't it pretty ? I LOVE IT, I already have purple dye so I need to get the rest of items D:

Also I really want circle lens.. I have a couple in mind :3 but I would like 2 of them purple one and super natural brown ♥ 
This would be kind of the kind of lenses I want in brown, GEO Angel Brown circle lens (www.eyecandys.com...)

 And this would be purple ones, Royal Vision Macaron (Puffy 3 Tones) Violet Purple circle lens, (www.eyecandys.com...)
 And of course I would like to try gyaru style, but using a Chocolate hair color, my hair is naturaly wavy-curly :3.
So I need fakeh eyelashes and stuffs :3 


AND I also need new clothing... I have a lot of dresses in mind hahaha I hope this new year I can work on all of this, because I really want to try. 
I recently got this dress as a gift from my bf, It's 59 Seconds brand and I love it, I just think I need to lose some weight o.o my boobage looks a bit big.. X3 




I also would like to get this dress from yesstyle.com, It's 59 Seconds brand as well but there is a LOT of cute dresses from that brand. 

Anyways I would appreciate some comments and tips, and as always thanks if you are reading this post. ♥ (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧






2 comentarios:

Sakuranko dijo...

I love that you're thinking about buying circle lens because they are very beautiful and are a great accessory personally. Think carefully before making a drastic change in your hair.
xx

Ilda dijo...

Hello dear great blog I'm new follower,hope you can follow me too :)

http://shopaholicbyilda.blogspot.com/