jueves, 1 de marzo de 2012

30 Days until deadline.. Or is it Loveline ?

Today is March 1st, and what's special about it ?, well in 30 more days... ugh 31 to be exact he will come to visit me, Oh I'm so nervous and today I flipped for no reason.. meh.. I'm so weird lol...Anyways, I really can't wait to see him, I'm scared and excited at the same time.

 I have so many questions to ask, and so much answers to get. I have so much things to do.. XP. And well if my unstable personality don't make him run away before, I will see him, finally...I will be able to touch his hair, hold his hand, and kiss his lips, I just hope nothing goes wrong. Is just I love him so much.. err I guess I never felt like this .. At least not in so much time.

 I don't know, If i will be nervous, If he is gonna be like on cam, What if He doesn't like me ? D: Oh my... so much pressure and on top of that.. I will have tests week starting on Monday.. Well I'm just worried about the Statistics.. but I definitively can do it at least pass it XD.

 Well...I don't know what else to say ha ha.. See ya soon =D
 

No hay comentarios: